Best Orthopedic Doctor In Hyderabad:
Dr Kaushik Reddy is one of the best Orthopedic Doctor in Hyderabad. He is well known for treatments related to knee, shoulder, joint pains, among other orthopaedic complications. His vision is to offer world-class treatment to people suffering from severe knee & joint problems in India, especially in Hyderabad, Telangana. He gained immense recognition as a joint replacement surgeon in India.
- MBBS, Ms (Ortho)
- Fellowship in Shoulder and Elbow Surgery Orthopedist, Joint Pain Specialist in Hyderabad, Knee Specialist in Hyderabad with 10+ years of experience
- Fellowship in Shoulder & Elbow Surgery Funabashi Orthopaedic Hospital, China, Japan in 2017.
- Fellowship – SICOT Fellowship in Trauma, Hand & Reconstructive surgery at Klinik für Unfall- Hand- und Wiederherstellungs, Universität des Saarlandes, Homburg, Germany under Prof Tim Pohlmann from July 1st – 31st July,2015
- Fellowship in Adult Knee Reconstruction & Sports Medicine at Medanta – The Medicity Hospital, Gurgaon under Dr Ashok Rajgopal from Feb 2013 – July 2013
- Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon- Apollo Health City, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad from Sep 01, 2015, to date
- Junior consultant – Apollo Health City, Jubilee Hills from Aug 2013 to Aug 2015
- Registrar – Apollo Hospitals, Jubilee Hills during May 2011 – Jan 2013
- Assistant Professor – Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Hyderabad, Aug 2013 – Dec 2017
- Senior Resident – Apollo Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Hyderabad from Dec 2012 to July 2013.
- Worked at the prestigious Osmania Medical College/ Osmania General Hospital, Hyderabad from May 2010 to April 2011
Dr Kaushik Reddy is registered with Andhra Pradesh Medical Council & Maharashtra Medical Council. He is an Associate member of SICOTI, SAKOS and AOTrauma Asia Pacific.
And is a lifetime member of the following prestigious organizations:
- Indian Orthopaedic Association and Arthroplasty Association,
- International Society for Surgeons on Arthroscopy and Arthroplasty.
- Orthopaedic Surgeons Society of Andhra Pradesh.
- Tamil Nadu Orthopaedic Association.
- Madras Orthopaedic Society
- Orthopaedic Association of South Indian States
Awards and Recognitions:
- Awarded Fellowship in Shoulder & Elbow Surgery at Funabashi Orthopaedic Hospital, China, Japan in 2017.
- Health Care Excellence Award in Traumatology and Sports Medicine by Indus Foundation at Indo-Global Healthcare Summit & Expo 2015, Hyderabad.
- “Sicot meets Sicot” Fellowship programme to visit “The Klinik für Unfall-, Hand- und Wiederherstellungschirurgie Center” under Dr Tim Pohlemann in July 2015.
- Prof C Vyageshwarudu Gold medal for the paper on “Outcome of surgical management of unstable pelvic fractures in OSSAP 2010, Secunderabad
- Received “OSAP travelling fellowship” to Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore for winning a gold medal for the best paper in OSSAP, 2010.